Updated Mask Policy: DCFS is now mandating masks to be used by all adults and children 2 years and older. We are now required, not just encouraged, to follow this rule. Masks must be worn at all times tolerable except during meal times, nap time, and while playing outside. If you have not done so already, please provide us with a mask for you child aged 2 and up.
- Continue to take precautions to limit your exposure as you move about in the community.
- Wash your hands often and wear your mask in group settings.
- If your child or someone in your household shows sign of illness, please use a cautious approach when deciding to send your child to school.
- If someone in your household shows signs of COVID-19 and needs to be tested, please keep your children at home until the results are known.
- e-Envisioning, Not Just Rebuilding: Looking Ahead to a Post-COVID-19 World
- Q&A: The Coronavirus Pandemic: Mental Health One Year Later
- The Brain Architects Podcast: COVID-19 Special Edition: Mental Health in a Locked-Down World
- Rewild your kids: why playing outside should be a post-pandemic priority
- Returning to Childcare During COVID-19
- Returning to Early Childhood Programs During COVID-19
- Peoria, Bloomington and Normal police issue trick-or-treating guidance, hours