Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child at Katie’s Kids Learning Center. This is an exciting time as we take a large step forward as a leader in developing the “next generation” of privatized early childhood development. You will find that our centers are some of the safest and most innovative learning environments in the community.
Every detail of our early childhood learning centers have been carefully planned from the beginning with children and their developmental needs in mind. This careful planning ensures our state-of-the-art teaching practices meld perfectly with our wonderful 13,000 square-foot facilities.
- Team teaching approach with at least two degreed professionals in each classroom.
- Home-like learning environment with classrooms designed to create an emotionally supportive and nurturing environment to promote optimal learning.
- Giant outdoor play and learning area including two covered areas to ensure year round access to outdoor activities.
- Integral safety- Our building includes a built-in tornado shelter and security cameras in every room and throughout the facilities.
- Partnering with parents – Teacher developed portfolios for each child with regularly scheduled developmental progress reports.
- Adult to child ratios that exceed Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) standards.
- Knowledge development – Workshops for parents focusing on developmental issues, ongoing staff training exceeding DCFS requirements.
- All child development specialists are CPR & First Aid certified and have their food handlers certificate.
We proudly have two locations in Bloomington-Normal to serve you best. One is off Ireland Grove Road near the soccer fields while the other is off Fort Jesse Road in Normal near Veterans Parkway.
Until we meet,